Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bottom of the Barrel

Greetings,

The world is full of random crap, stupid shit and now variety poop! Here you'll find a wide range of dumb and pointless excrement that I don't hold to any standard.

If you enjoy below average humor and pointless waste matter discharged from the body... I believe you'll crack a smile when browsing my variety poop.

Now behold the might stench of Variety Poop's first shitty post as I present Avatar/Jesus.

 

Avatar God sent his only Avatar Jesus Son to Avatar where Avatar Jesus had to fight with the Avatar against the Avatar Killing Soldiers. All of Avatar helped the Avatar and Avatar Jesus in the battle for Avatar. The Avatar Lizard Bird helped in the sky while the Avatar Rhinoceros' helped on the ground. The Avatar Black Cat also gave a paw in the Avatar War and I'm sure Avatar Creatures from the sea helped fight any Avatar Killing Soldiers in the ocean. When Avatar Jesus died, he died as a man and not an Avatar so everyone was forgiven by Avatar God and Avatar God said, "Yo, I will forgive thee for killing my Avatar Son but I cannot let you live here on Avatar. Return to your own planet and mine for crystals there." and before the Avatar Killing Soldiers left on their air ships and space pods Avatar God said "And for real, don't try this shit again on Avatar or any of the Avatar Moons or I'll send my bad ass ninja Avatar Daughter to put you dogs down. Avatar God out." and with that the Avatar Killing Soldiers left planet Avatar in their search for more rare deposits of minerals and natural gasses on other non-Avatar planets in the depths of space.

Thank you for listening to my fecula retelling of the story of Avatar Jesus and The One Ring.

Till next time, keep the toilet bowl clean... but not so clean that you forget about Variety Poop.

PS. If you have not already bookmarked this blog make sure you poo... do! dodo!!!

1 comment: